Friday, April 9, 2010

a rather personal post for some one close.

things are moving faster than i can hold on to. the speed of it all is exhilarating after being idle for so long. your laugh lifts me up. your kiss warms my skin. just let go. just let go. unsure. insecurity plagues me. i hate that i have to think. plagued with conciousness. doomed to analyze. chained to this ever changing awareness. much fear behind my eyes. the result of all his lies. wanting to believe again. to mend my broken faith. exhault me. lift me up again. you do it every day. mending the pieces of a broken psyche. bit by bit. brick by brick. tear down these walls and build a palace from the rubble. so that i can spend a long, long time looking in those eyes. so i can spend such a long time right there by your side. i'll be the bonnie to your clyde. the sanctum where you can hide. wash away these sins together. side by side. so i can spend forever looking in those eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment