Wednesday, February 24, 2010

im so fuckin over today. im done. checked out. finished. knocked out. kaput. ive been done with today since last night. i hate wednesdays. i have 12 hours of class. i mean, i set my schedule and all, but jesus christ. my alarm went off an hour late. i was late to class today. then i thought i had the right paper to draw on. nope. had to go and buy some. fucking awesome. didnt actually get to start drawing until 930ish. i managed to get a damn good drawing out but fuck. it was a two week drawing and i only got one week in on it cause i missed all my fucking classes for tyra last week. so im sitting in fucking world history right now surrounded by ignorant assholes. i went on my break to grab a snack at the corner store. tried to take money out but you can only take out 20 dollar intervals. i dont have 20 bux in my account. so i walk 2 more blocks to the wawa. mind you i only have 15 minutes here. i take money out there. awesome. then i see that the line is all the way around the fucking store! so i decide to walk back to the corner store and guy stuff there. its on my way back. cool.... some where in the 2 blocks between wawa and the other place, i dropped my fucking money..... what the fuck?! so now, not only do i not have food (ate nothing but coffee all day as i forgot to bring shit with me) but i dont have any money to get home tonight. i have to bum two bucks from some one and then borrow money from mom tomorrow..... fml. i hate this shit. im pissed at my job because theyre not scheduling me. i have to go job hunting next week. argh!!!!! i never have any fucking money. im so tired of this bullshit. im over it. im so tempted to go back to stripping. i made bank. i dont give a shit any more. i just want a fucking cig and im out and i dont have money to get more.... i may be over reacting but god damn some days i just wanna blow my god damn brains out

::signing off::

No comments:

Post a Comment