Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wrote this a few days ago

i miss writing. but i miss it in the sense that when i have no one who can discuss logically with me, i always have the pen and paper, the keyboard. when there is no other who i can feel connected to, i can lose myself with in the lines of the page. i've been doing a bit of introspective thinking lately. sometimes i wonder if i should have been a writer instead. what does spirituality mean to me? it is not Spirituality in the sense of a god, a heaven, and an afterlife. it is more a state of being i think. i have been having a tough time defining it. perhaps i can unravel it with in these pages. i think my spirituality stems out of my own self-awareness, which in and of itself solidifies my disbelief in god, because i am the answer to myself. not an invisible concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment